5 guests in 2 cabins
St. Tropez, France
- Modern, Stealth look – ALWAYS turns heads in port!
- Fast with a cruise at 35 knots and top speed of 43 knots
- Strong, stable hull & equipped with two gyro stabilisers
- 2021 Refit including a full repaint
- Large transformer hydraulic swim platform
- Modern, minimalistic interior by Nauta Design
- VAT Paid
G is the fast cruiser that always stands out from the crowd! Her modern exterior lines and trick deep gloss black paint never fail to turn heads whenever she is in port. She serves equally well as a day/weekend boat or a pocket superyacht with large deck spaces, well-appointed luxury interior and breath-taking performance.
Her exterior provides two main deck areas for socialising and a huge aft deck with large hydraulic swim platform that serves a multitude of uses such as swim ladder, tender launching and platform extension. The interior is equally impressive with a spacious multi-use galley, salon and helm station surrounded on all sides by tinted glass giving a modern open feel. Below decks provide two roomy, well-appointed cabins for 5 – a full beam master suite forward and a three bunk cabin starboard side aft.
She is conveniently lying in St.Tropez, a port that perfectly suits her head turning presence, and available for inspections.
INspections highly encouraged